Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselling
PeopleSense provides confidential counselling services for employees (and in some cases their immediate family members) for over 100 organisations. These services can be accessed for personal or work related issues and are designed to provide short-term psychological assistance for employees (or their immediate family members) in need.
PeopleSense only uses qualified and registered psychologists to provide this service so that employees can be assured that their situation will be managed professionally. EAP services are for all employees, there is no issue too big or too small that we can’t help with.
Common presenting problems include:
- Relationship issues
- Anxiety and worry
- Depression and low mood
- Family problems
- Conflict at home or work
- Marital break-down
- Grief management
- Stress Management
- Suicide and suicidal thoughts
- Decision making
- Anger management
- Life stages
- Well-being and coaching
- Sleep difficulties
- Career Management
- LGBTQI+, gender and sexuality
Our team of experienced psychologists includes those who specialise in, and provide tailored therapeutic interventions in areas of diversity, such as:
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - Trauma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- First Nations Peoples - We have an First Nations psychologist with lived experience, and all psychologists undertake First Nations cultural training
- LGBTQI+ - We have psychologists with lived experience, who train and guide our team on matters related to gender, sexuality and sexual expression
- Domestic and Family Violence - All of our psychologists undertake compulsory DV training with 'My Safety Kit.'
Please ask if you, a member of your family, or one of your employees needs specialised support.
More on our EAP services and approach